The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Single's Mingle Take 2

This past Friday I hosted the 2nd single's mingle party for all my single friends, and their single friends. Instead of taking over our friend Dave's house again we decided on a local bar that serves yummy food and has pool tables and other games for entertainment. We had an amazing turn out! I would say around 35-40 people showed. Even though we did have some no shows I was more than pleased. Everyone seemed to have a great time mingling around and getting to know one another. We will for sure have to make the single's mingle a quarterly event.




On another note, Mike and I were asked to be one of our favorite little guys, Liam, God Parents. Yay! I went right now and bought him his first drum so Uncee Shag (Shag is Mike's nickname that most of his friends call him - Shaggy from Scooby Doo, haha!) can teach him some tricks. We are truly honored with being able to be such a special part of his life. Thank you Larry and Tammy!

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Congrats Godparents!

jen3 said...

you guys will be greatgodparents! Congrats