Our good friends Bob and Heather were finally able to have the wedding they wanted :) They were legally married 2 years ago before they moved to India for work for a year, but decided they still wanted the vows to be said in front of all their friends and family. The big day was May 9th in Sonoma at the gorgeous Depot Hotel/Restaurant. I was honored to be asked to be Heather's maid of honor and happily accepted.
The wedding was a BLAST! The girls (Katie and Roselle) and I headed to meet up with Heather around 11 the day of the wedding. We immediately jumped into making our bouquets and the guys boutonnieres and prepped the flowers for the table decor. Katie did Heather's hair and makeup while Roselle and I prepped ourselves and finished up the flowers. Mike was a trooper and headed over to the wedding site to help the mother's set up :) Once the groom and groomsmen arrived we took a long walk around downtown Sonoma with the photographer. He got some amazing pictures!! I can't wait to get them on disk so I can show all of you! For now, you just get some candid ones (from the end of the night).
The wedding was short and sweet and we danced and partied the night away. I'm amazed at how lucky I have been with the wedding's I've been in. Heather, Karen and Brandi are all the most laid back, stress free brides EVER! Now Mike and I are on to the next 4 weddings we were invited to this year....
Mike and Me :)
The Happy Couplenu=3265)986)+94%29WSNRCG%3D32599%3B+3%3B732%3Bnu0mrj.jpg)
nu=3265)986)+94%29WSNRCG%3D32599%3B%3B94432%3Bnu0mrj.jpg)
nu=3265)986)+94%29WSNRCG%3D3259+2629532%3Bnu0mrj.jpg)
nu=3265)986)+94%29WSNRCG%3D32599%3B358332%3Bnu0mrj.jpg)
nu=3265)986)+94%29WSNRCG%3D3259+2%283%28732%3Bnu0mrj.jpg)
1 comment:
Love the pic of Mike and the pink bag! And I love the pink flasks! Great gift!
Post a Comment