The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Too much to keep up with!



I've been slacking, mostly because I'm insanely busy at work and with life, so here are one line updates and pictures from the past few weeks :0)

Family Bridal Shower - Chevy's RWC thrown by my awesome Aunt's




Easter/Liam's 2nd Birthday






Friends Bridal Shower - Sin-in-law to be Stacy's house (no one has sent me their pictures yet, so this one is the only one I have) thrown by my awesome bridesmaids
Lacey's Bachlorette party - Sonoma/Napa and SO much fun!!!!




2 comments:

Jamie and Scott said...

you have to be the busiest person i know! it was great to see you last weekend!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

What are we going to do when all this wedding stuff is over??!! LOL! Love ya!