Soaking on the Dragon Train
The Rohrbach's
We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Happy Hollow
I got really lucky yesterday and both Brandi and Stacy were free to take the kids to Happy Hollow. I've been bugging Brandi to bring Gavin down and now that she's off work it worked out. Unfortunately it rained yesterday so we got totally soaked at the park, but at the same time we really the only ones there so it was kind of nice. The kids seemed to have a great time and I loved getting to spend time with them and my sister in laws. Soon there will be 2 more baby girls to run around after (both Stacy and Brandi and having girls!) Yay for more nieces!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment