The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Heartbeat!!

This morning Mike and I got to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time! It was the best sound in the entire world! I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and could not be more excited, especially since I'm feeling WAY better than I was a few weeks ago. People think we are crazy for not wanting to know the sex because "how can you plan!?" These people don't know me very well I guess lol! We already have the nursery planned out and I have already ordered the decor that we will need (minus the paint). The second the New Year comes we plan on getting the room as set up as we can so we don't have to deal with it too close to the baby's arrival (due date is June 21st). Thanks for all of your love and support. This is going to be one lucky baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Trinette and Mike. That's great you want to be surprised by the sex. YAY!

Best Always,
George (Metro)

Jamie and Scott said...

thats so exciting! good luck in not finding out! can't wait to hear about the rest of the pregnancy! glad you are feeling better.