The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

25 Weeks and Baby's Room

Tuesday I hit 25 weeks :) Only 15 more to go!! Here are a few belly pictures - sorry they aren't the best. I take them every week and it is really crazy how much of a difference I see week to week. 24 weeks I'm still kind of flat on the lower half of my belly and this week it's totally rounded out!
Yes family, that is a tattoo - you have my permission to rub it in my face if it looks all horrible and stretched out after the baby is born haha!
25 weeks above, 24 weeks below
I have no idea what I am going to do with my spare time until the baby shower. The room is basically done and ready for stuff and baby! Other than putting some organizational stuff into the closet, a few more mickey head decals on the walls and waiting until the baby comes to figure out if Mickey or Minnie will go right above the crib, we are done. I guess I'll just have to get some relaxing in...
We have a giant Minnie too, Mike just wanted to tape up Mickey for effect (and probably wishful thinking!)
Good thing I kept my Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal collection! We will not be needing many stuffed animals for this kid! however I am missing a Christopher Robin from my collection....

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacey said...

Love the belly pics! and the room looks amazing!!

Jamie and Scott said...

wow that room is amazing! the belly pictures are great. i love how you take one each week!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Wow, it just looks great! I can't believe how much your belly changed from 24 to 25 weeks! Crazy!

Cindy said...

Baby room looks amazing- I love the decals!! And your belly is adorable! I can't believe the big difference in a week! I love the tattoo!