Saturday Mike went to work while Karen and baby Evan stopped by for a visit. Cary and Jen met up with us as well and we walked downtown and had a nice lunch. Karen had to run off to see her parents and I finally got to get my hair colored - it's been TOO long!! Then I came home and took another nice long walk while I waited for the hubby to get home. We ended the night hanging at home and hitting the sack early.Sunday was Liam's 3rd Birthday party at Pump It Up. It is a warehouse that has 2 rooms of giant blow up slides, jumpies and other obstacle type things. There were around to 20 kids running around and it was so fun to watch not only the kids but the parents get really into playing. Mike, Cody and Larry were dripping sweat by the end of the event! After cake we all needed naps so everyone took off. Mike and I went and bought a few more plants for our garden then headed home. How he stayed awake the rest of the day was beyond me because I was pooped and all I did was watch! It was a nice end to the weekend relaxing at home and watching the Giants win :)
Mike and little tiny Emily











2 comments:
That looks like a great party!
Logan eats cake like me.
Post a Comment