The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Heather V's Family Baby Shower

Saturday I was invited to help celebrate Heather's growing little Monkey :) The shower was adorable (thrown by her mother in law) and I had a really great time! I especially loved the scrap booking station that she had set up. Every guest took a picture with the mom-to-be and they printed it out right then and there. I love those little portable printers! I've tried to do that for showers before and never end up printing out the pictures! Anyways, she got tons of goodies and seemed to really enjoy herself. Yay for more baby friends for peanut!!

Super adorable cake made by The Indulgent Rose (She did Heather and my wedding cakes as well!)
Heather's MIL (Karen) made these! TOO CUTE!
Heather and Hostess Karen
Just a couple of the adorable handmade gifts she got
Some of the girls
Katie's insanely adorable Niece
Katie and Heather
Us (I'm not a fan of any of the pictures we took that day, but this one isn't too awful lol)
Bob's Prego Cousin and Heather - There were 4 of us pregos there!

2 comments:

Jamie and Scott said...

wow more baby showers! crazy! looks like a fun shower

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Love the airplane and monkey! She is very talented!! You look great in the pics!