
Aubrey and Kendall on one of our wet Wednesday nights

Going for a ride in the dump truck!

49er playoff game at Pizza and Pipes - with Auntie Jen

Me and my baby girl

Play date with Evan and Rayna

Evan and Rayna checking out the yard

Cutie!!!

K loves those Mum Mum's

Playing with Daddy's hat

Jumpy time

Trying on her new winter coat for when we go on our road trip later this month :)

Bath time!

Yummy finger puppet!

And yummy squirt toy! See her tiny soaped up "alfalfa" curl? hehe

Gotta love those baby blues

Look! Hair! And curly hair! Yay!!

Doing the "I'm naked" dance

My sweet little angel :)

Nap time. She passed out cuddling with her glow "worm" (sea horse?)

Hi Everyone!

She's getting much much better at getting food in her mouth.

Happy girl!

The first time I've caught her asleep on her belly! Now that she's rolling all over the place I never know how I'm going to find her in the crib during nap time!

Precious and peaceful :)

Nom!!

Rice face

I can only hope she does this with her first birthday cake when it comes time. She was REALLY getting into squishing the rice in between her fingers. And occasionally getting some in her mouth :)
1 comment:
those videos are so cute!! Austin never uses two hands, what a good idea Kendall!! miss you guys!!
Post a Comment