We had such a whirlwind day on Easter that I think I'm just recovering
from it. We started the morning at home with a little treat the Easter
Bunny left for Kendall. Then we quickly packed up and headed to my
parents house for a delish brunch. The cousin's got to finally spend
some time together and it was so cute seeing Gavin and Lexi play with
K. After way too much food, an Easter egg hunt and Easter basket
opening we headed to Mike's parents house where we did more eating,
cousin play time and basket opening. Sadly we couldn't stay too late
because we then headed to my Aunt Noreen's house for even more food,
another Easter egg hunt and even more baskets! These kids aren't
spoiled at all are they?? It was a great day with great family and
Kendall did amazing considering she only napped for 30 minutes tops the
entire day. I think Mike and I were more tired than she was (probably
food coma!)
Gotta put everything in my mouth to make sure it's worth keeping!
Shaking her eggs and holding her basket. Such a big girl!
Hanging out with God Momma Heather
Adorable siblings!
Sweet cousin kisses!
Loving her private Nonno time
Papa helping Lexi look for eggs
She got one egg then was content sitting in the grass
Going through all the loot!
Kendall Loves her God Papa!
Feet make the best chew toys
The 3 Great Granddaughters and Big Papa
Liv was SO excited that the Easter bunny came
Bunny Aunt Katie and Bunny Emily
Reading time with Grammy
Little ones playing together ;)
More Egg hunting
My loves
Beautiful Lexi in my Easter Dress from when I was little :)
Nonno helping K get dresses
B and Ant
Teaching Gavin how to play ping pong
A very happy Kendall with Gramps. I LOVE this picture!
The 4 generations of Sigona Men
Uncle Dave and Auntie Reen with little K
God Papa, what is this on your face!?
1 comment:
Loved easter! And loved seeing you guys!
Post a Comment