The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

22 Weeks Along

How Far Along:  22 Weeks 

Size of Baby:  A Spaghetti Squash or Papaya - Weighs about 12.7-20.8oz and measures about 10.5-11.8 Inches head to heel.

Stretch Marks?  No sir 

Sleep?  Even though I am back to my usual energy level, I would still like to sleep every free second I have.  I know the waking up to go to the bathroom 1200 times faze is coming back soon.

Best Moment this week:  Kendall getting to feel the baby kick.  Her little face lit up so much I knew she couldn’t be faking feeling it.  So awesome!!!

Miss Anything?  I can’t really think of anything the past couple weeks.  Except (see food craving)

Movement:  Constantly.  I’m trying to pay attention at night when I feel the major movements so I can see if it’s out of womb awake patterns are the same.  Kendall’s were pretty right on!

Symptoms:  My hands are on my belly at all times without even being aware of it.  That’s a symptom of pregnancy right?

Food Cravings:  My spicy tuna roll craving is back with a vengeance.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Not at the moment.  My dog nose has seemed to have subsided a bit thankfully.

Gender Prediction:  Nope.  I find myself equally saying he or she (when I slip and don’t just say baby).

Labor Signs:  Nada

Belly Button in or out?  In for now

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Nursery:  Hooray for pretty much completed nursery!  This weekend we were able to knock out almost my entire nursery to-do list and I am so happy!  As I mentioned before, I’m waiting on some details until baby comes, but other than Mike building our changing table the room is pretty much ready to go.  Kendall was a little confused by her crib being put back together in there but she calls it the baby’s room and says “that’s where the baby will sleep” so I think we are good on that.

Looking forward to:  Disneyland!!  Yes, that has not changed since last posting J  

New baby Item:  Maybe I should call this “recycled baby item” since I don’t plan on buying much before baby comes.  This week’s new item is the crib J

21 Weeks
22 Weeks


No comments: