Not so little Charlie is 4 months old! We had a very fun photo-shoot filled with raspberry blowing and giggles. It's such a shame that Charlie is so unhappy all the time ;) The day of his 4 month birthday we had his 4 months check-up and he in perfect health. I've been seeing white in his bottom gums, which I wasn't too happy about since Kendall didn't have teeth until she was 15 months and I LOVE the gummy smile, so I had the doctor check for me. He doesn't think they are teeth yet -WHEW! Just little cysts they get sometimes and will go away on their own. Hooray for hopefully many more months of a toothless baby! He's rolling around like crazy, still talking up a storm and (knock on wood) still an amazing sleeper. We love our little boy!
Charlie vs. Kendall 4 month stats (it's crazy the difference between boy and girl stats!):
Weight - Charlie, 14 pounds 10 oz. - 32%
Kendall, 11 pounds, 2oz. - 6%
Height - Charlie, 25.5 inches - 68%
Kendall, 24.8 inches - 72%
Happy 4 Month old!
Kendall at 4 months - little string bean!
And now for tons of bubble/raspberry blowing outtakes!
Dino time!
And now for big sissy


















No comments:
Post a Comment