The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, July 20, 2015

Too much to catch up on, so little time!

I have had zero motivation to blog lately because I am so behind on posts the task just seems daunting.  Three out of town trips, swim lessons, concerts, zoo trips and all the other in-betweens have been keeping us very busy! So, until I'm ready to do real posts here are my cell phone pictures from the last month or so.

 First big boy PJs
 slumber party with Olivia and Emily :)
 Still no teeth!  Even though you can see those suckers pushing their way up
 Princess Vans.  Only I would buy those for my kid.
 Want some?
Last night at a 3 year old!  (super awesome new nightgown from Auntie Mandy) 
 4 year old!
 Fun at Bass Pro Shops
 She liked this one because it's my favorite color.
 Hunting lessons 
 
 Baby Weston
 Baby Everette 
 Baby Riley
Baby Ethan
 I got some cuddles in too!
Walking to swim lessons 
 Kendall makes friends everywhere she goes now
 Charlie loves music in the park!
 Kendall working on her mean mug
 Charlie's first Mustache Harbor Concert
 Testing out the Peapod
 I love that this kid always crosses his little feet
 Pretend sleeping in the car
 The closest thing I got to a still shot of K modeling her new dress from God Momma
 Play date at with Evan and Kaidyn

No comments: