Mike and I took on hosting/planing this years family reunion picnic. We knew Red Morton was the place to go since it resembles the spot in San Bruno we use to always get as far back as I can remember, plus there is the insanely awesome bocce ball courts! I think we had an excellent turn out even though we always wish everyone could make it. 35 adults and 13 kids/babies is not half bad if you ask me. I look forward to this day year every year and it never disappoints. I think the family will agree that we all had a great time catching up, pigging out and getting to know the next generations of "Calabro's" :) If only we could do it more often!
I love my family!!!!
We chose pork as our main dish this year. Grill master Mike did not disappoint!
Kendall having a ball with cousin Terri
I could not be any happier than Brian, Melissa, Payton and Gabe made it down from Oregon! Always iffy with those rock star baseball kids!
Kids taking over the Bocce Courts
Cousins :)
Cousin's Terri and Tim not only showed up early to help up set up, but handled the kids games and egg toss! I couldn't love them more!
We are all in trouble with these beauties!
Big Kids (and Charlie) Gavin, Lexi, Kendall and Liliana
Just missing Danny & the babies!
Popcorn is way more interesting then games
Who needs a group shot with this model!?
We were waiting for people to get back from the bathroom to take our group shot. I love this whole series (And I cut out some) of Dan running around with Danny to keep him entertained!


































































No comments:
Post a Comment