The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Adult Time

I/we have managed to get some adult time in the past few months.  The kids actually prefer it more often than not since it means they get more time with their Grandparents/Great Aunt and Uncle!  Here's a quick recap of some of the adult only time we've snuck in (more to follow in separate posts). 

 Girls mid-week day trip to Coppola winery. aka = heaven!
 Champagne in a can? Yes please!
 I never wanted to leave that place!  Good thing we'll be back next month!
 Peach-fest!!  Amazing food, wine and friends!
 A small sampling off the food we ate.  I wish I was kidding.
 Date night!  Photo Credit - Kendall!
Law Enforcement night at the Giants Game with my favorite gamer babes! 

No comments: