A few weeks ago I had the honor of attending the lovely Sarah's bridal shower at her sister-in-laws house in Napa. Super bonus of the day was getting some much needed catch up time with Jen in the car on the way there and back! Sarah's SIL, Mom and Cary put on the most wonderful shower for this giddy bride-to-be and I loved every minute of it. I think my favorite part was seeing Sarah SO happy and finally getting to spoil her even a little bit compared to how she spoils all of us. Watching her open gifts was better than getting gifts myself! I can't wait to continue the festivities over the next few months! Hooray for Sarah and Jameson getting hitched!
Bride to be and her awesome SIL
Loved watching Jameson on video for the almost-newlywed-game
One of Sarah's BFF's lives in Canada so they face-timed her in :)
Ridiculously adorable napkins
The food was SO GOOD
No comments:
Post a Comment