A few weeks ago we headed up to one of our favorite places - Tilden Park in Berkeley. As most of you know, Mike and I got married there at the Brazilian Room but you've also seem how much we love the steam trains over my numerous posts throughout the years. I missed the last trip when Mike took the kids so I was excited excited to go and see how happy the kids were. It was a chilly morning but completely worth it. We took our two rides before heading over to the Brazilian room to show the kids where we got married. The trees were in bloom and it was even more beautiful that I remember! I really do love it there. We can't wait to head back up soon and finally hit up the little farm and carousel that is there as well.
Snuggles to keep each other warm
Hi Train!
I love these cuties so!
Mom heaven





























No comments:
Post a Comment