The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Rest of December Catch Up


And to wrap up the year...
Downtown Redwood City Hometown Holiday's and tree lighting that we actually made it to for once!  It was an added bonus it was on my birthday so I didn't feel totally lame spending it at home on our couch.
Kiddo's waiting to see the holiday train
It's here!!  And I took basically no pictures.
There was only one body in my bed when I got up that morning but when I got back from the bathroom someone they multiplied! 
Story time
The boys of daycare!
4H Holiday meeting/party
Cutest child's pose ever
Date night for Mike's work holiday party
4H wreath making with buddy Joey
And some of the other beginning 4Hers
And later that day at 4H show rabbit project
Kendall's class did a kindness challenge during the month of December. Kendall did so well that she even got brought in front of her class and given recognition for all of her kindness.  She came home one day with this picture her friend drew and asked if we could make her a doll of it to make her friend happy.  How could I say no to that!
PBL presentation day at school
Little Giants doll for baby Isabelle 
Adorable footie PJs from my bosses. They were actually family PJs but there was a mix up with shipping and sizes.  Bummer because I would have loves to see Mike in them!!
I got to meet the adorable baby Lincoln on Christmas Eve!!
I can't wait for more baby snuggles soon!
Noon-Years gathering at Andy and Jack's party pad
Happy 2018 everyone!

No comments: