The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, May 21, 2018

Catch Up Time

In no particular order, time for a photo catch up blog!

Face painting at Bernie's 4th Birthday

Cutest Cheetah ever if you ask me!
 Some of the 4H kids at Life Skills Festival
 Silly Rocky that refuses to walk through a doorway if the door isn't fully open
 Sleeping nuggets
 Daddy dog pile on the way to bed
 Mother's Day hand print flower craft :)
 Hunter is always a hit with the kiddos!
 Clearly they get their eyes (none eyes) from their momma
 Two month pumping progress!
 Day care Michele got a new phone and I LOVE the shots she gets on portrait mode!!
 His favorite play place at Aunt Lex and Uncle Mike's
 Spring 1st grade photos
 My girlfriends threw me a surprise, post surrogacy brunch! It took me a good 30 minutes to shake off the shock from it. They are WAY too good to me!!  They took this before I got there but I love it too much not to post. Thank you ladies!!!!
 I could have eating 1200 of these Alicia made cupcakes
 Boat-o-goodness on a date night with Mike
The kids still love their "I love Rocky" shirts from Aunt Mandy and Uncle John
 Daycare fun with our favorite girl!
 All my boys! <3 p="">
 Our own little baby groot!
 This feels like forever ago, but Kendall lost her upper tooth. The other way is on it's way out!
 Krista invited me to join her at Justin Timberlake! I could NOT have been any more excited about it!  And having a luxury box made it all the better - especially since I had a private bathroom to pump in!
 Mt. Carmel Festival Fun

No comments: