The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

A Rainy Version of Friendsgiving

Every year there is threat of rain on Friendsgiving. Sometimes it rains the night before and then stops, sometimes it rains late that night after the festivities. But this year we had full blown rain! Since our house is pretty small we depend on using our backyard for most events and even though Mike set up some water-proof coverings, we figured no one was going to want to eat out there.  Things always seem to work out though. We had a smaller group than usual this year (by about 20 people!) so we were able to fit all the tables we needed in the house and garage. Even with 30+ people, I felt like I got to talk with everyone this year instead of having mini broken conversations throughout the night.  The food spread was incredible as always, Mike's pumpkin pie ale, campfire stout and pale ale were hits and we had the added bonus of some extra time with Sarah since she spent the night.  It may be one of my favorite years yet! (Even though I probably say that every year)

Bro-Lo's
Joe was happy, I promise
Rocky got to come out and join us after dinner :)

No comments: