Soooo yea. We moved! Which I'm sure you gathered, or ready, or whatever. We bought a house up in Orangevale (next to Folsom), let Kendall finish out the school year and ventured into a somewhat new world to start our new lives. Somewhat because we are very fortunate to already have a whole community of friends and family near by. Other than my 1200 trips back to Redwood City since we've moved, we aren't looking back! We love our house, our neighbors, the kids camps, cheaper cost of living and so much more about this place! But before we left our awesome friends and family helped send us off in style. I already posted about the kids gathering but before that we meet up at Blue Oak Brewery in San Carlos and the kids and I came back to hang with Mike's side for a relaxing dinner.
Gotta love when "adult" hang outs have fun for kids too!
Partied himself into a deeeeep sleep!
Fun with cousins!




















No comments:
Post a Comment