This past Saturday Mike and I attended a few friends 90's themed birthday bash. I was waiting to post this until I had time to dig through my old pictures from the actual 90's to compare how much we nailed our 90's looks (I think I did a great job of looking JUST like I did in high school! Zig zag part, messy buns, overalls, white t-shirt, choker cross necklace and I even found my old pager!!)...but I just haven't had a second to do anything this week. I'll try and find them soon though and update my post :)
We partied to the best, and worst, of the 90's music and spent most of the night reminiscing of what life was like for us then. We had a costume contest which ended up being between me and GT. GT actually won, I believe, but since his wife was one of the birthday girls I got the prize (the pager did it!). It was a great time had by all. I love thyme parties!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment