I was having some major withdrawals from Heather so I scooped up Cary, Vicky and Victoria and we headed down to SLO this past weekend. Unfortunately Heather had to work all weekend, due to the fact that lots of people have been quitting lately, but the time we got with her was great! She even bought us stuff to make pancakes even though she was up too early to eat them with us. We hung out at the house Friday night and played a super fun game called Imagine iff, which I'm going to have to go buy! Saturday the girls and I had a little car trouble but the God's were on our side and it didn't last long. We hit up 2 winery's, got lunch (yay Pita Pit!) and met Heather at work to play with some of the adorable animals up for adoption while she finished up her shift. We had just enough time to go to one more winery before closing time. We spend the rest of the afternoon/evening lounging around the house trying to nap off our wine tiredness and get ready for a fun night out. Eventually we got up and went to a delicious Italian dinner then hit the bars. We had a great time, even though being in a college town can make you feel VERY old sometimes! Sunday we hung at the house until Heather got off work and then we picked up Pita Pit (yes again!) and went to Morro Bay to eat. It was beautiful but SO windy that we didn't stay long. We went to the Madonna Inn, since I had never been inside, and explored for a bit. Finally it was time we hit the road and head home :( We said our good bye's to Heather and let her get some studding done for finals. Hopefully I can fit in one more trip, besides her graduation, before she leaves SLO. I really love it there!!!





2 comments:
Ahhh! Looks like so much fun!
Ric and I haven't been to the SLO wineries for a couple of years, this really makes me want to go back for a weekend!
Post a Comment