The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby Boom!!!

I swear we are right smack in the middle of another baby boom. Everyone is having babies!!!!

We had a second weekend in a row of baby, and soon to be baby, time and loved every minute of it :) Our God son Liam turned 1 year old on Saturday. Scary how quickly time goes by! Uncee Shag got to join Liam and friends at the San Francisco Zoo Sunday while I co-hosted a baby shower for our friend Michelle. Both were a blast. It was such a beautiful day out, even in the city! I was very sad I had to miss the zoo but the shower turned out so great it was well beyond worth it.
The shower was a tea and we had 10 ladies over to Cary's mom's house. Cary had found these adorable personal tea pots with cups and sauces so we bought them for the party favors, and to use of course. Everyone helped out with the food, including Leilah (the master baker) who made the most delicious cupcakes and cake pops (see the pics below). We all had a great time and Michelle got some adorable stuff.
After the shower I headed over to meet Mike at Larry and Tammy's for Liam's first birthday cake. He was hilarious to watch as he squished apart his entire personal cake! He went down to bed not too much after I got there since we was pooped from his big day at the zoo (and sugar overload). Mike and I hung out for dinner then headed home to bed. We were also pooped from our day! Yay for all this baby time!!!

4 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

What a busy weekend! Sounds like fun!!

Jamie and Scott said...

cute teapots for the shower! wow liam really got into his cake...i wish one of my girls would have done that. I guess to many people were watching! I can't wait to go to the zoo maybe you can go with us!

Mama Michelle said...

What Fun!! I can't till tomorrow -I get to have some baby time too!!
That Liam is an awfully pretty boy, gorgeous blue eyes!

jen3 said...

Liam has such beautiful eyes! Sounds like you have been having fun:) hope to see you soon!