The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Disneyland!!!

My computer is STILL not back to normal, but I can't let anymore time pass before I update this! Disneyland was a total blast! It was a lot more fun that I thought it would be with a 2 year old and 16 month old. It was amazing to watch their little faces light up on the rides and looking at all the fun stuff around the park. Olivia was hilarious because when she got scared on a ride she would cover her eyes with her little tiny hand but look through her fingers! We got lucky with the weather, not too hot or cold, and the parks weren't too terribly crowded. Mike's sister's informed us that when you get fast passes for rides, even though they say you need to use them by the hour window that is printed on the ticket, you can actually use them all day! You just can't get more than one in that hour window. We stocked up on fast passes and baby swap passes all day and just walked on all the rides with our passes at night :) Yay for little to no waiting!!!

I was most excited to go on the Finding Nemo submarines. I remember loving the subs when I was a kid and was so sad when they closed them down. They were as great as I remembered and even better now with all the new technology! You should go right now and test them out :) There is also a new Toy Story ride in CA Adventure that was incredible! If any of you have been on the Astro Blasters, it's like that but even better! Very much worth the wait.

I'm hoping that Mike and I can take a few days off for my birthday and go again then :) It'll be free for a day (for me anyways) and it will be all decorated for Christmas. Yay Disneyland!!!






1 comment:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Ahhh disneyland so much fun!!