Mike and I took a quick day trip for Memorial Day up to see Brandi, Anthony and Gavin. It worked out perfect because Lacey and Dan were just moving into their new place (not that we helped haha!). Dan's family was up helping so And & B had a mini BBQ and we got to meet the clan. We had a great day of relaxing and I got lots of Gavin time :) Hopefully since I'm working less weekends we can go up way more often this summer. Here are some pictures I snapped of Gavin. I seriously have the cutest nephew EVER!!!





4 comments:
Yes!! I believe that you do!
he is cute!
I had actually heard that you slackers didn't help with the move...hhhmmmm....
but seriously -I know you only think Gavin is so cute because he looks just like you and Anthony!
Hope to see you all this summer!
gavin looks so happy in his auntie's arms!! very cute
Post a Comment