The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Engaged!!

Wow I can't believe I haven't posted in a month! Life has been even more crazy that normal lately for the soon to be Rohrbach's. I'll catch up on everything else later but the most important thing is our recent engagement! On Tuesday August 25th Mike asked me to be his wife. We could not be any more excited if we tried. Because things have been so crazy we haven't had too much time to get deep into wedding planning but we are hoping for May 2010. I'll keep you all posted :0) Yay us!

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

YAAAAA!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!

Lacey said...

So exciting!!! we were trying to may 2010 also! better hurry and book a place..those things go fast! and hey, dont choose june 12th!! love you!!