Boy am I tired! Due to everyone's busy schedules, and the buy one get one free tickets, we all decided that it would be a good idea to go to this years SF Oktoberfest yesterday (Sunday). We hopped on the train and got up to San Francisco before the doors even opened to the festivities (11am). After not too long of a wait we were inside Pier 48 with liters of beers in hand. Since we were some of the first people inside we grabbed a prime table outside close to the beer and bathrooms. Luckily the wind was no where near as bad as it was on Saturday night and we had perfect weather all day.
Through out the day we gathered a pretty impressive group of people. Some of our friends from Sacramento came down for the weekend, we ran into some new friends we had met at Boys II Men and ran into some long lost high school friends we hadn't seen probably since graduation. Multiple liters of beer down in each of our belly's our group slowly started to break apart and head for home, on the train of course! Once we got home a group of us regathered at Mike and my house for beer soaking up pizza and water. It was a very fun and exciting day and even though I wish I could have stayed in bed for a few more hours this morning, I wouldn't change a thing!







No comments:
Post a Comment