Friday night some of the girls and I went up to the city to celebrate multiple friends birthday's. I don't get to the city as often as I like so it's nice when people plan events there. We had dinner at this amazing restaurant called Mexico DF and then went out to a small lounge where we had table service. It was mostly just our group in the lounge so it was even more perfect than we could have imagined. It was a great time for sure!

Angie and Vicky - Nov 1st girls, and Victoria

Birthday Girls, Jesse, Guillermo and me

Me and my Vic's (Vik's)

Us and Birthday girl Lylliam
I was having party throwing withdraws so after promising Mike I wouldn't go crazy and I would let my friends help, we hosted the second annual Halloween bash at our house. We had a smaller crowd than normal, but it was a good thing in our opinion. We actually got to go around and talk to all of our guests instead of running around like crazy people. I think that everyone had a great time, as did we, and I'm sure we'll be hosting the 3rd annual next year. Next....Mike's big 3 0!!!

Some of the girls

Me and Victoria

Braytn, Auntie Vicky and Auntie Karen

Us!

Santa, Fireman (in a VERY small coat) and Queen of Cards

Nerd and Devil

Crystal and Ivan....I think my favorite costumes of the night!

Attack of the 50 Foot Woman, Kitty and Gangster

Billy Mays and Santa

Speed Racer and Hottie French Maid

Dave...always the ladies man!
No comments:
Post a Comment