The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, November 9, 2009

SUMO!!!

Mike turned 30 on Thursday and to celebrate the milestone I rented sumo suits and giant boxing gloves for his party so he could act like a kid for the day. Everyone seemed to have a complete blast playing with the suits or just watching those of us who did put them on. Thanks to my parents for letting us take over their house and to everyone for helping out with food and drinks. Mike REALLY had a great time!!!
Mike, Trying to get in the suit
Don't they look like Wii characters!?
B taking down Ant!!!


3 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

That was so much FUN! Glad Mike had a great time!

jen3 said...

HAppy B-day MIKE! So sorry we missed it:( (too exhausted from Scuba classes)
I've done the Sumo before, and I loved it:) Glad Mike had a great b-day!! Hope to see you guys soon!

Mama Michelle said...

the Sumo outfits look like a BLAST!! I'd love to try that sometime - maybe for my 55th hehe..