The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Holiday season comes to an end

I hate to admit it, but I'm kind of happy the holidays are done with. I love Christmas time but for some reason this year I couldn't get into my normal "yay Christmas" attitude. We still had a great holiday season though. It started off with Sigona Christmas on Wednesday the 23rd at the Riding's, next McKay Christmas Eve at my parents house, then a low key Friendsmas brunch at our house Christmas morning followed by Christmas dinner with part of Mike's family at his Aunt's in Pacifica and finally Rohrbach Christmas brunch Sunday the 27th. It was a lot to say the least!
I was happy when Mike and I were off the hook for hosing a New Years Eve party this year. I LOVE hosting parties but we've thrown 6 or so in the past 3 months so it's time for a break. Cary and Lucas stepped up and had an incredibly fun Toga Party! They have the perfect entertaining house and had tons of food and more booze than a bar! We didn't make it home until 3:30 or so New Years morning but it was totally worth it. Thank God our friend Jesse invited his cab driver up to the party otherwise we would have never gotten a cab home that night. It was the perfect end to the year followed by the perfect start to the new year!
Toga Mike and Trinette
Vik, Sarah, Me, Karen & Vic
Most of the girls
The guys - Impossible to get them to nicely pose for a picture!
Jen, V's and Me
End of the night - Heather joined us

Mike and I slept most of New Years Day until I decided I needed to get some fresh air (at like 7pm!). I met up with Vicky and Victoria for some pizza and a Glee marathon. If you haven't seen it, go buy the full first season! If you like musicals you'll love this show! I'll let you borrow mine if I can watch it with you :0) Saturday we ran some errands and went to dinner with Cary, Lucas, Vicky and Sarah and then ended up at the beer garden joined by Michelle (GT was nice and stayed home with the baby). We all headed out by 11 since we were all still tired from New Years Eve. It's tough getting older! Sunday we took down Christmas decor & did some more relaxing. Like I said - perfect start to the year! OH and I got a little bit of Gavin time when Anthony came to pick up Schar. That made my weekend even better!!!!

1 comment:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Tooogggaa, Tooogggaa, Toogggaaa!!! LOL looks like a good time! Love the pics of the Babe as usual! hehe