I'm SO excited to say that Alexis Michelle Sigona made her appearance VERY early Friday morning. Baby and family are doing great! Shes beautiful, easily soothed and a great eater. I once again am in love :)

Gavin's self portrait in the car on the way to meet his sister

Look how happy he looks!

And a very happy Nonno

SO cute!!!


Brotherly Love

Look they are both smiling!


What a great looking family!




Here are some video's. Gavin giving his sister lots of love, The Sigona's bringing home the little one for the first time, Gavin mimicking Jamie's super slow fake out pitch (I wish I got her in the shot, it was SO funny!) and Gavin just being goofy.
2 comments:
Love the videos of gavin! it was good to see you and spend some time with each other! just an exciting time!
Great pics Trinette! You clicked! The videos are precious. Gavin reminds GPa and me of Ryan at that age...giggling, enjoying, and showing off his ball-playing skills!
Post a Comment