The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, January 3, 2011

A Wigged out New Years Eve

New Years Eve was a blast as always! Our friends Cary and Lucas hosted a wig themed party at their house in Redwood City. It was so funny to see everyone's choices in wigs and it took a few double takes to recognize some people. I'm very proud to say that I lasted until 2:30am! I drove a few cars full of people home and then Mike and I headed home ourselves. It wasn't until we actually started heading home that I realized how tired I actually was - and then I proceeded to sleep until about 3pm New Years Day! Here are some pictures from the party. Towards the end of the night everyone started trading wigs - so funny to see the guys in girls wigs and vice versa.
"red carpet" shot
The three pregos

Bring on the wig swapping!
Karen wasn't a fan of this one I guess ;)
Mike getting down

1 comment:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Looks like fun! Ours was much more mellow! Anthony wasn't feeling well so he was asleep upstairs, Lacey wasn't feeling well so she was asleep on the air mattress, while Dan, Gavin, and I partied it up! Whhoohhhoo! LOL