The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Broomball Take 2

Last weekend we met up with a group of friends for what seems to be an annual end of May/beginning of June broomball game. I wasn't able to play last year because it was so close to our wedding I was terrified of breaking something and once again wasn't able to play again this year (gee, I wonder why??). I still had a blast watching everyone slip and slide around the ice with my fellow pregnant/sick/injured friends.
Some of the group out for pre-game drinks & dinner
Jen and Lisa
Deciding on teams - "those holding a red stick on one team, those holding a black stick on the other! Done and done!"
One of the many many falls
Silly husband :)
Just some of the group after the game

On another note...our oldest Godson Liam turned 3 on Monday!! It seems like just yesterday that he was born. Tammy took all the pictures and hasn't posted them yet, but I'll try and remember to put some up when she does.

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Love broomball! Maybe you'll get to play next time! Happy Birthday Liam!

Jamie and Scott said...

I have never played broomball but it looks fun. Hopefully next year you get to play!