
After we got back from the shower I went to a friends jewelery party. I broke down and bought one necklace and couldn't be happier with my purchase. It matches a ring that my Aunt Noreen passed down to me from her and my dads mom. The girl that makes all the jewelery is actually a friend/old coworker of Mike's wife. It's always nice to support someone you know!
Saturday we met up with GT & Michelle for church and then started our adventure of a day. We headed up to Napa to Downtown Joes - which is where Mike and GT got to guest brew a batch of beer for the restaurant about a month ago. We got word the beer was now on tap so we of course had to go up there so they could try it. We had a really nice lunch out on the patio and decided it was too early to end our day so we headed to Petaluma so the guys could go to the Lagunitas brewery and Michelle and I could hit up the outlets. Once us girls were done shopping we hung out with the boys at the brewery for another hour or so before heading back home. After they picked up Brewer and we picked up Hanna, we went back to their house for dinner and "The Sunday Session" - which is the live Brewing Network Podcast the guys listen to. I think we made it back home around 10pm. It was a LONG day but so much fun!!By the way... I'm 30 weeks today! Hooray!! I'm getting bigger and bigger every day but still loving every minute of it. Time is really going to fly by now!












2 comments:
What a fun weekend! So glad I got to see you! Your belly is so cute I can't stand it! Baby will be here soooo sooon!!
it was great seeing you this weekend! beer tasting sounds fun and the outlets of course. you stomach looks bigger from the two weeks. time does go by fast now...dont worry it wont ever slow down again!
Post a Comment