The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Kendall Jaime is here!!!

My goal for the day/night was to post a blog and I'm cutting in close! I'll be sure to jump on later and post more but I wanted to get some pictures up for all you adoring fans :) They are in backwards order because our laptop is being weird and won't let me cut and paste... grrrr, so go to the bottom of the post and work your way up.

Kendall Jaime Rohrbach was born Sunday, June 19th (Father's Day!!) at 2:21pm. She was 20.5 inches long and 7 pounds 2 oz. She is amazingly perfect and so far such a good baby girl. We got back home on Tuesday late morning and have settled in nicely. I can just stare at her all day long!! We are for sure in love :)

























Leaving for the hospital at 4:20ish am



2 comments:

Lacey said...

Great pics!! Your best post to date i think!! What a sweet little girl, i cant wait to meet her!! Love to all you rohrbachs!!!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

She's really way too pretty to be a newborn!! Ill sit next to you and stare at her all day too! ;)