Just a quick update before I put the pictures up... I had a doctors appointment yesterday to check my progress. Last week I was 1cm and 30% effaced and yesterday I was at 2cm (she didn't actually tell me the effacement). I was slightly disappointed I wasn't a little further along but she seemed very happy with my progress. I've been having braxton hicks for weeks but as of this morning I've actually been having more "meaningful" contractions. Still very random and not very strong...yet. We would LOVE a Father's Day baby so send baby vibes our way!!
3 comments:
Okay you are so adorable! I love all these pics! Your photographer got some creative shots too! LOVE THEM! Cant wait to meet the baby! vibes sent!
I think you might get your wish of a fathers day baby!! Great pics!!
Those turned out great! Don't need to send you baby vibes since you had her already! Congrats!
Post a Comment