I've been very back and forth about taking Kendall to a game this season since the very few day games there are cost a bizillion dollars or are during the week when either Mike or I work. She tends to be most fussy at night so I was worried about taking her to a night game. Since we aren't going to make it to the playoff's, and I was having withdraws, we decided to take our chances and bring her to a game on Tuesday. She did amazing!!! We even took the train, which I was also slightly worried about because it gets SO packed on game days. I "wore" her up and she slept until we got to our seats. She stayed awake most of the game mesmerized by all the people and lights. She finally couldn't keep her eyes open anymore around the 7th inning, although she fought it hard! It was so cute to see her all passed out even through all the cheering and jumping out of our seats. She woke up again around the 9th and went right back to being mesmerized :) We stayed through the 10th inning but it was getting close to feeding time and I knew the bullet train back home was going to be too packed for me to get a seat (or enough privacy) to feed her so we decided to catch the last "real" train home. There was space on the floor of the bike car so we sat there and sure enough, she started to wail for food before the first stop. It was the first time she cried the whole night :) The Giants ended up winning in the 12th and the people on the train went nuts. I just love the Giants community! It was a really great night and I'm so happy we went. I didn't even have to put a sweatshirt on the entire night :)








2 comments:
Looks like a fun night! Love the panda hat!
I agree, LOVE the panda hat! LOL Glad you guys had a fun time! Next year we have to go together!
Post a Comment