The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Progression of a Pregnant Lady

You would think that having this amazing little angle named Kendall would keep my mind off of how much I enjoyed being pregnant but I still miss my belly every day. Don't get me wrong, I am beyond stoked about getting my pre-baby body back so quickly (and working hard to get it even better than before!) but there was nothing like being pregnant. I had more energy, everybody tries to dote on me, the excitement of what is coming is indescribable and then there was that adorable baby bump. I've always loved pregnant women's bellies :) NO we have no desire to get pregnant again any time soon! I guess it's just the next round of friends about to have babies, and seeing their amazing bumps grow, that's got me thinking about it more. So I decided to go back and look at my bump pictures and can't believe the changes that happened in/with my body. I wanted to post a progression of my belly from start to finish on here but after Miss K made her appearance I thought it might be a little silly. Well...I am silly so here it is!

4 weeks along - Bascially this was taken right when we found out. This picture reminds me of a saying an old coworker use to say - I wish I was the size I was when I thought I was fat!
10 weeks along.
15 Weeks - I probably thought I was totally showing at this point....ha!
20 weeks
25 weeks and finally actually showing
30 weeks and popped!
35 weeks
39 weeks :) I really did love having that belly!

Thanks for putting up with my crazy! Let's hope when we do decide to have another kid that I love it as much as I did the first time.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Well I am so happy for you and your wonderful pregnancy! Its funny that I dred all of the parts that you loved! I cant wait to have another baby, but thinking about being prenant again and tring to lose the weight...that makes me cringe! LOL! well hopefully I can have a second pregnancy like your first!! love your cute little baby bump pics!!