The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Mean Momma

The video I posted yesterday just wasn't good enough so I had to get a better video of Kendall's angry talking. Yes, I'm mean but it is just so cute! (Mama Michelle - she totally went from 0-60 in yesterday's video! She wasn't a fan of Daddy's raspberry apparently lol)


And now a not so mean video of some normal babble :)


We strategically placed that "angry" looking Mickey head above Kendall's changing pad. Mickey doesn't like stinky diapers :) A little further up the wall we have another Mickey head laughing at the angry Mickey. It's the little things....

3 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Love all the baby talk!! How is she 7 months old!!! We need to see you guys again!

Cindy said...

OH my god- that angry talking was hilarious! I love how she slowed down like she forgot she was mad and then you reminded her and she got going pretty quick. so funny!

Lacey said...

Its amazing how soon they really start telling you what they like and dont like isnt it??