Michelle and I took a nice walk together with the kiddos yesterday and decided to stop at the park to let Brewer play. After a while we both realized that the girls had never been on the baby swings. I put Kendall in one and she seemed to really like it. Then Michelle, being the genius she is, thought to stick Alex behind her in the same swing :) Too cute! Alex REALLY liked swinging and was giggling most of the time. Kendall liked it too and I got some laughs out of her as well. I'm really excited to get to start taking Kendall to the park now and actually get to play with her!
The girls watching the other baby swing

Arms up are always a good sign with Kendall!

Weeee!! Alex is so happy!
Wait, why'd we slow down?
Happy girl :)
Besties :)

Sorry for the shaky video. I need to remember to take off my polarized sunglasses so I can actually see the screen of my phone when I use it!
No comments:
Post a Comment