The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, April 20, 2012

10 Months

I completely understand what my Aunt Lex was talking about when she told me that when her kids were growing up, every age was her new favorite.  At first 3 months was my favorite because Kendall was awake more and starting to interact a little.  Then 6 months because she was sitting up and rolling around and laughing all the time.  Then 8 months because she started to crawl and was able to play with us more.  And now 10 months because she just keeps getting cuter, smarter, funnier and, well, more perfect!  All the in-between months I didn't mention were my "new" favorite that time time as well.  So long story short, I am loving this ten month old stage!!

Kendall goes to her 9 month check up next Tuesday so I'll have stats for you then, but she is for sure growing big and strong.  It's almost time for a big girl car seat, which makes me happy and sad at the same time.  I hate lugging that infant carrier around!  Now that she has mastered crawling and pulling herself up she is enjoying cruising on all the furniture and thinking she is super woman, sometimes turning to walk away from the couch only to realize she can't do that yet :)  We've had a few bumps and bruises but that is how she'll learn (and it keeps Mike and I in practice for the "Yay!  Great fall!  You're ok!" instead of the "ahhhhhhhh OMG that looked horrible!!!")  She is such a silly girl and loves to make us laugh, which makes her laugh, which makes us laugh even harder.  She is already starting to test limits and it takes every ounce of us not to smile or laugh when she does it.  Her favorite no-no is to go play in Hanna's water dish.  She always pauses right before she goes to touch it, looks up at you and smiles this big guilty evil (adorable) grin.  We're in trouble for sure!  She is such a happy baby all around and whenever I'm stressed or having a bad day all I have to do is think of that gummy giant smile (still NO teeth!) and it makes me smile.  Gosh I love this girl!!

10 Month photo shoot - Kendall was playing the, see how fast I could rip the sticker off Mickey game.  Can you see her laughing at me??








 I'm number one!

She finally won after I felt I got at least a few good shots :)

1 comment:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

10 months! Crazy! love the outfit! makes me smile to see her in Lexi's hand me downs. It seems like just yesterday Lexi was wearing it!