The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kendall's Book Nook

I may have brought this up before, but once Kendall out grew her bouncer we decided to pick her up a little chair and make her a book nook in the "free" space of our living room.  She LOVES having her own special chair and often climbs in with a book or two, a doll and a blanket just to hang out.  We've also gotten in the habit of that being her morning cup of milk spot (even though I'm much rather cuddle with her).  Here are a bunch of pictures of her hanging out in her book nook.

 The first day with her new chair (I think I posted this before)
 Pre-"book nook"
 Ta-Da!
 Almost complete - I still hadn't made her sign got a picture shelf yet
 
Sorry for the glare

No comments: