This weekend Kendall and I headed up to Fair Oaks to spend some quality time with her cousins and Auntie's. Anthony is still at a fire so I decided to leave Mike at home :) The adults had a nice relaxing day Saturday just watching the kids play in the yard. I REALLY can not wait to have a yard of our own! Sunday morning B and I took the kids on a nice long walk to the park then after lunch we headed back home. These trips are often too short, but I love them!
Kendall could not get enough of this little chair!
Cousin picture time
Perfect smile Austin!
Stinky Feet :)
How stinkin cute is Austin?? I mean, COME ON!
Trampoline fun
Kendall is all ready for T-Ball
The girls exploring Ant's corn patch
I LOVE this picture!
Kendall is really big huger/kisser. We're in trouble with this one!
Schar is such a good sport! K kept climbing on her and hugging and petting her every chance she got. She really loves all dogs.
Zoned out kiddos watching Mickey Mouse Club House Sunday morning
Hilarious (this only lasted for about 2 minutes by the way)
Attack of the Kendall!!
Wrestling time
When we got home Kendall all of a sudden started to say a bunch of new words! Her older cousins must have really rubbed off on her! Her favorite seems to be Daddy (instead of just dada) and I melt every time she says it. The second we got home and she saw Mike... "DA-DY!!" My Gosh, so cute!
2 comments:
Great pics!! Kendall is such a cutie!! Dan is very jealous he can't wait for Austin to say dada!
You really got the best pictures!! love them all and can't wait to see you and Kendall at Gavin's B'day party!
Post a Comment