The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I love Tuesdays!

Gosh I love having Tuesdays off!  It's pretty much the best thing ever and I'm going to keep them off as long as I can!  Yesterday morning Kendall and I met up with Evan and Karen for a short park date before we both had to run off to appointments.  It was already 80+ at 10am so it was probably best we hadn't planned a whole afternoon at the park.  It's always so fun watching the kids play together.  Kendall really loves Evan and even tackled him on accident when she blind sided him with a random hug :)  We're hoping in the next few weeks to do a longer play date at the San Jose Children's Museum. Another thing I love:  That my BFF has a flexible scheduled to do mid-week things with!
 Cutie-Poo Evan
Kendall testing out Evan's sand toys
 I'm queen of the world!!
 Auntie hugs and kisses
 Slide races
Static!!
 Let's go again!!
 Until Kendall put her foot down and tried to launch herself over the slide...
 LOVE this picture!!!
 Let's make a train
 Kendall did this all on her own :)  Karen put her behind Evan and she grabbed on!
So cute it hurts!
 Auntie loves baby K
 More Static!
 And I love Evan!
 Not as much static but all the zaps told a different story.
 Goodbye hugs!

After the park I ran to the grocery store to try and re-stock our house before my 12-1 appointment.  Kendall went down for her nap about 1:15 and I was able to clean out the fridge (so gross how long some jarred stuff has been in there!) including taking out and washing the shelves, cleaned the rest of the kitchen, made 10 more freezer meals, 2 fresh meals for this week, did 2 loads of laundry and still got to sit down and relax for an hour before Kendall woke up!  It was a nap time success for sure.  I made all crock pot meals this time around but plan on making some more casseroles soon to really stock up the freezer.  Brandi and I swear by this now!  If you are a busy bee like us, you should too!
I don't know why but I would have never accomplished all that during nap time on a weekend.  Yay Tuesdays!!!!

1 comment:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

I love my weekdays off too! But not as much as I love having weekends off now! I gotta do a round of casseroles!