The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hi!

I have once again been beyond awful about taking pictures!  So here are so random ones, just because I feel like I need something to put up on the blog :)
 Stacy's Birthday!
 Em going in for the cake...
 ...and K going in for the cake :)
 The girls minus Michelle after Roller Skating, out for drinks.  I have NO idea whats with my creepy huge smile!  Roller Skating was SO much fun by the way!
 Silly girl
 MVP!
 Happy Giant's Fan
 Another Lexi top :)
 Crazy hair!
 hehe :)
San Carlos Art and Wine
 Uncle Lucas - "come on baby!"
 Kendall had a late night a few weekends ago.  After being up 3 hours passed her normal nap time I had to wake her up early from her nap to go to Momma Thompson's (Cary's mom) 60th Birthday Party.  We stayed until around 10, which is 2 hours later than K's normal bed time.  What a trooper!  We wanted to catch the end of the Giant's game so I did our bedtime routine in our bedroom so Kendall got to drink her milk in our bed.  Such a happy girl for being up so late!
 Bath time!
 Some of the gang at RWC's Oktoberfest
 Kendall decided to dump out all her toys and hang out in one of her boxes the other morning.
 Hanging out at Lucky Strike across from the ball park waiting for all of prospective Giant's dates to show up.  You can't wait without beer and tequila....
 Our super awesome seats!  View Box first row may be my new favorite seats
Dad and Me!
Taco "bar" girls night dinner

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Love your random picture posts!

Jamie and Scott said...

Good ones! what game did you go too? wish we would have gotten to go to the oakland game our seats were awesome