I think I choke up a little every time I write 4th Birthday. How is my little baby nephew going to be 4!? It makes my stomach churn a little thinking about it. So yea, Gavin is turning 4 in December but since his birthday is so close to Christmas Brandi had the genius idea of throwing his kids party early so people could actually come. Gavin requested a purple spaceship party, so that's what he got. Brandi and GramaShell did an AMAZING job at transforming the family room of their house into space, complete with a super awesome space ship for the kids to color, and made the cutest purple space ship cake. The kids had a blast (haha punny!) playing together and the party was a hit. Now I can go back to trying to prepare myself for him really turning 4...
Birthday boy hugs!
Super great space helmets Brandi got for the kids!
How beautiful is this little heart breaker!?
Playing inside the space ship
I love Gavin's eye peeking out
Color the space ship purple!!
Cutie Space Austin
The room looked so awesome!
Kendall and Austin LOVED the planets
Check out this cake!
Tired boy
Lefty??
so many cool new toys
Kendall pushing Lexi's dolly around
I want to eat him he's so cute!
Kendall didn't want to give up her favorite chair so she just took it with her :)
Happy Birthday Gavino!!!
mmmmmm Cake!
Uncle Ant






No comments:
Post a Comment