The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

I know Christmas is even better now that we have a kid, but Halloween is WAY better!  And Kendall isn't even old enough to really go trick-or-treating yet!  Seriously, how cute are little kids in costumes?  So innocent and excited to dress up and pretend.  This year the Van Zant's came over, we packed up the kids in one car and headed over to the Grandparents houses.  We were both running a little late so luckily Mike's parents came to my parents house to save us a trip (it was already past bedtime).  The kids were way too cute for words and we were even able to hand out some candy and check out all the adorable costumes on other kids in San Carlos.
 Pre-tutu and headband.  Trying to get a good picture of our girls.
 Our little Indian
 I made her tutu, bracelet, necklace, fringe cuffs and headband :)
TOO cute!
 Mr. Nicholas!!
 Cutest pumpkin EVER
 As you know, I'm awful at editing down pictures.  There are A LOT
 This was the best we could do at getting a picture of the 2 kids together.
 Watching the kids come to the front door through the window
 Run little Indian, run!
 Let me feel your teeth
 Priceless!  Kendall kisses and Nicholas is already worried about girl cooties!
 Nicholas and Daddy
 Nonno love
 Here, hold hands.  Kendall "OK!" and reaches for his hand.  Nicholas "no way, I'm outta here" and pulls away to run off :)

Earlier in the day Kendall and I meet Michelle, Brewer and Alex at The Reading Bug for story time.  It was the most packed I had ever seen it!  The kids had a blast playing together as usual.
 Kendall wanted to play with Brewer's hair
 And then of course he needed hugs and kisses.
 Our kid is so adorably affectionate!
 And back to hair playing
 Thanks for being a good sport B!
More hugs!
 Where you going K?
 I need to break my normal camera out more.  I think this is the best picture I got of the kids together, and even it's blurry!  (how much do you love Pebbles and Bam Bam though!?)
You can totally hear what she's saying here can't you?  "up-ie"
 cutie in her per-costume outfit
Playtime after story-time

No comments: