The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Our Overnight with Mr. Nicholas

Last weekend was Bob and Heather's 6 year anniversary so we had the pleasure of watching Mr. Nicholas over night while they went to celebrate.  Saturday they just played inside until nap time and then I took them for a walk downtown.  Even though they are 6 weeks apart they really look like they could be twins so I got lots of "how adorable" looks from people we walked passed.  When we got home it was time for dinner and I couldn't wait to put them in the bath together (blackmail pictures for the future!).  After a little more play time they both went right to sleep at 8 and didn't wake up until 8 the next morning.  They are both amazing sleepers to begin with but you just never know when they aren't in their own cribs.  We headed out for a walk and some park play time with Cary and Jen Sunday morning and by the time we got back Bob and Heather were there to pick Nicholas up.  Both kids were wonderful the entire time and we had a blast watching him!  We even got a little more of our Nicholas fix that night at super bowl (post to come soon).
Hoovering over the bowl of Cheerios.  Kendall kept feeding him which was pretty adorable.
Hello cutie pie!
Teeth!!  Check out that giant molar.  No wonder these kids are in so much pain when they break through!  K is currently working on 3-4 more new teeth :)  Maybe she'll be close to done by the time she is two!
 Getting ready to head downtown for a quick walk
 Dinner time!
 mmm pasta!
 Sorry about the pink bib Nicholas!
  Bath time :)  I kicked Mike out of the house because a bunch of friends were going out so I was slightly nervous about doing bath time solo.  They were beyond good to me though so everything went great! (It was more the getting them out of the tub that scared me haha).
 Gosh I love these cheeseballs!
 My toy!
 Dancing frogs
 Super babies!!  I didn't trust them lasting a few minutes without diapers so I put them on right away then finished drying them off  :)
Do they look like twins or what!?  They are the same weight again and maybe .5 inches off in height.
 Reading some books before bed
 Silly kids playing with their reflections
 Love their curly hair!
  
Nicholas passed out in Kendall's crib :)
 
 Kendall passed out in her pack and play
 Hanna was even pooped from the day!
 Good morning!  More play time!!
 Swings at the park
 Kendall loved the teeter-toter with Auntie Cary

No comments: