The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Little Valentine

We are in so much trouble with little Miss Kendall.  She is already boy crazy!!  She is enamored with a little boy at daycare, Adikish.  She showers him with hugs and kisses and apparently jumps up with a "YAY" when he arrives at daycare then runs over to hold his hand.  If you ask her who her boyfriend is she says "Addie", and actually sometimes she throws Brewer in there too :)  "Do you love Adikish?"  "Yeeeeaaaa" (with a huge smile).  Oh man....

This morning when I got out of the shower I could hear Kendall singing "Addie, Addie".  When I went in to get her I asked her if she knew what day today was.  Watch the video... this was the second time I asked her because I needed it to be recorded!

It's not quite as enthusiastic as it was the first time but still hilarious :)


No comments: